FREEZE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Your health and safety is our number one priority and so we have waived the usual fee to freeze a membership for all current members for 1 month during the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This means that you do not have to cancel and won’t need to pay a joining fee when you return. *Please note, if your direct debit is due to come out in the next 5 days it will be too late for us to defer it. In this instance, we will process your freeze to start straight away and defer your next payment instead. We advise members not to cancel their direct debit during the freeze process.
Before you go ahead with requesting a freeze on your membership, we wanted to ask if you would like to come and see the club and the measures we have put in place to ensure safe social distancing, and improve hygiene. These include:
- Spacing out our gym equipment with floor markings & one way systems
- Extra hand sanitiser stations around the gym and at the entrance
- Increased the number of hygiene stations around the gym, which you can use to clean equipment before and after use
- Increased cleaning frequency and staffing to ensure the gym is as clean as possible
- Anti-viral deep clean every night
- Placed banners and posters around the gym to remind people of the steps we need to take together to keep the gym safe
- Limited the number of members in the gym at any one time to make sure we remain under our safety capacity.
If you're still unsure after the visit then you are more than welcome to freeze your membership free of charge.